Monday, June 6, 2011

I am an iPad owner

point out something poignant I read:  
I believe this article from tuaw is wrong.  What do you mean the Study wrongly suggests iPad readers skim, show poor retention? That's not wrong! I'm an iPad owner and I skim and have poor retention.  This study is right on the mark, tuaw.  Better correct your article... I'm an expert in my iPad skimming ;)
 
Something I learned:  
This is an old story that came out while I was on hiatus, but I was reviewing my feeds and I came across this and thought I just had to comment.  I'm Jewish, but for once I have to say YAY church!  Catholic Church, that is.  Apparently, 75 Professors at Catholic colleges have sent John Boehner letters saying that the Republican-supported budget he shepherded through the House of Representatives will hurt the poor, elderly and vulnerable, and therefore he has failed to uphold basic Catholic moral teaching.  Way to be a good Catholic Mr. Boehner.  I'm so glad someone called him out on what I call being a bad human being.  Tikkun olam!  If not, you don't deserve to have a life... Sorry, I feel very strongly about that.  My husband taught me this and I believe he's 200% right about it.
 
A photo today:  
Today's photo is not from me.  I saw this photo taken by Antti Kemppainen and thought ... wow cool!  Now, I'm sharing it with you
 You can check out the story and see it better here: http://gizmodo.com/5806939/the-craziest-sky-ive-ever-seen
 
May add things  
I went to the doctor today.  Got some pills to hopefully help with my cough.  Also got some mood boosters so I can dump this depression.  It's nice to be happy ... or at least unfeeling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.