Speaking of rushing the end of the year, it's already nearing the middle of November. It's close to my birthday. Soon I will be a year older. Not that it really matters because I've already been telling people I'm older anyway. I think it's easier to accept by the time the actual day comes along.
Did you know there's a threshold rule for men? When two men are talking as they walk into a restroom, the minute they cross the threshold, all talking stops. What I want to know is, why was there never a Seinfeld episode about that? i mean, shrinkage, "he took "it" out", master of my domain, but no threshold? My nephew enlightened me on this rule recently and all I can say is .. wow that sounds like a Seinfeld episode!
I'm going to work out tomorrow morning. I didn't work out last week because i got enough exercise at Disney, but now I have to get back on the horse. Too bad it's DH's day off, I guess I"ll be waking him early :( I miss reading my book! The only time I read is when I'm on the elliptical. It makes the workout go by so fast and easy!
Did u transfer your money on Bank Transfer day? I have a small savings account at Bank of America that I need to get rid of. I'm getting charged more money each month in fees than I have in the account. It's not worth it. But, what I really want to know is, how stupid do you have to be to not understand what #Occupy is about. I mean, I guess the Republicans are getting it now, I haven't heard them asking that dumb question in awhile, now that the point has been made. It depresses me though to think that, here we are, in your face, pointing out the financial discrepancy, and the Republicans don't care. It's just proof that they want to wipe out the middle class. I'm afraid for our future. The future that the our military is fighting hard for. I thank you for your service and remember those lost fighting for our freedoms (or for personal vendetta's as was the case with Sadam Hussein :P, but I thank you anyway)
This Week with Christiane Amanpour marks the passings of television icon Andy Rooney and Hillary Clinton's mother Dorothy Rodham. In addition, the Pentagon released the names of seven soldiers killed in Afghanistan.
US Army LTC David E Cabrera, 41, Abilene, TX US Army SSG Christopher R Newman, 26, Shelby, NC US Army SGT James M Darrough, 38 Austin, TX US Army SGT Carlo F Eugenio, 29, Rancho Cucamonga, CA US Army SGT Christopher D Gailey, 26, Ochelata, OK US Army PFC Sarina N Butcher, 19, Checotah, OK US Army SSG Ari R Cullers, 28, New London, CT
Per iCasualties, the total number of allied service members killed in Iraq is 4,801; in Afghanistan, 2,796, of which,158 were Canadian. During this same period, Iraq Body Count lists 73 Iraqi civilians killed. For the month of October, a total of 356 Iraqi civilians were killed.
Republicans still don't get what OWS is about. I've been listening to conservative TV and radio lately. OMG! I'm surprised my head hasn't exploded yet with all the lies, half truths and anti-Obama rhetoric. Sadly, people believe their crap. Anyway, yeah, they still talk about how stupid OWS people and go on and on about how they are the scum of America.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, did you watch the GOP debate last night?
Crap. The time I took to write this comment I could have written a blog post. Oh well... next time? Yes. LOL