No, this didn't happen to me, although I am getting older. I'm told that the older you get, it happens frequently. I'm not looking forward to those days. But today my lunch pals and I got into a conversation about how we handle ourselves when something threatening and scary happens. This resulted in at least 5 minutes of laughing and trying not to pee my pants. I can't say whether one of my lunch pals did or did not pee a little, but we all fed off each other and kept laughing harder and harder. Today was a day that really solidified our friendship and made it clear that we're perfect for each other.
I've been sleeping later and later, to the point where I'm being woken up by my alarm. I was enjoying waking up early and getting to work early, but now I'm enjoying sleeping in more. There must be a happy medium that I can sleep in but not wake up to the alarm... like wake up a minute earlier than the alarm. But then, I like waking up early because then I have time to straighten the house before I go to work. See, there's good and bad with each option. Could be worse though, I could just hate hate hate hate waking ... oh wait .. I do, I am MissRable, after all! just kidding (this time) LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.