Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce SMH

They are still talking about her lip syncing.  Do you think it's a big deal?  Let me tell you what I think. Hey, if you don't want to hear it, you don't have to read this, because it is my blog after all, and you are here to read it. Your choice.


How's this for a theory:  Beyonce, a phenomenal talent, is not that good of a singer and so she had to lip sync. I hear you saying "what the ..."  but hear me out. You may not have the opinion that she has an odd voice, but lots of people do think this. She is sorta flat in a sharp kinda way. Something about her voice isn't quite right, but there is something that's amazing. It's indescribable. Which is one reason she has made it.  She writes her own songs, is a phenomenal dancer,  artist and business woman. It's her "show" that is just amazing. Even if she just had an average voice ... oh, like Lady Gaga, she's still a talent to be reckoned with.  I am quite sure that there are no better concerts than that of Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Madonna (in her younger years) and Michael Jackson. And maybe others that I can't think of right now...

But, to lip sync?  Really??? How insecure and/or vain are you? Can't stand the thought of sounding like crap? Aretha did it, why can't you?  

Although, I have to admit that because of Beyonce's lip syncing, I'm more educated on the difficulty of singing in cold weather.  Had she sung like shit, I probably just woulda said .. damn that sucked!  But now I know, had she sung like shit it probably would have been because of the weather. So, thank you Beyonce, for educating me. I now know not to sing outside in the cold. Except, when I used to go christmas carrolling, I don't recall having voice problems in winter.

Hey! I heard that! So what if I grew up in Florida! I'm still entitled to my opinion. And, I think Beyonce wasn't secure enough in her own singing talent to do it live.  It's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.