Sunday, October 9, 2016

Speaking up

as I'm sure you've noticed, I haven't blogged in a long time. Life has been life, there are peaks and there are valleys. What brings me back to my blog today is Donald Trump. ::sigh::  He's such a douche. 

I get that republicans have their policies and die hard republicans won't abandon the ticket regardless of who is standing before them. It boggles my mind just a bit, but if you truly think that republicans stand for what you believe in, then I understand standing by your party. 

What I'm really sick of, is hearing how bad the Clintons are. You have Trump and you have Clinton. Are you really going to tell me that Trump is a better person than Hillary and Bill? I'm putting politics aside and just looking at the person standing before you for these elections. If you can honestly tell me that Trump is better than Hillary, or even that Hillary is better than Trump, then I really don't care about your opinion. All I say to myself is, oh, you're one of *those*.

If you can't be rational and admit that yes, both candidates have faults, then I can't have a conversation with you. If you want to tell me they both suck but you are standing by your party, then yes, lets have a chat. I'm more than willing to discuss politics with you, in a rational and informed manner. I'm willing to learn your position and understand. But if you come at me blaming Hillary and Bill for everything, without admitting that Trump is a douche, please don't waste my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.