Sunday, June 12, 2011

Short but Sweet (?)

Awesome moment that made me smile:  
I spent the day with my husband and we did nothing really, but it was a nice day, nonetheless.  A breakfast, a little shopping, a car wash and dinner.  I especially enjoyed the part where he said to me "i'll let you handle this" and then proceeded to do everything I said not to :P  C'est la vie ... as long as he's happy with his clean car.

I think the Heat white out is the coolest thing!
 
point out something poignant I read:   
I didn't read this but I did watch it and it was so funny, I wanted to share.  It's Jon Stewart's rap about Fox News.  In his intro he says "this ... has the twitterverse very upset, and by twitterverse, I don't mean the people on twitter, I mean TWITS"  Some notable lines while he was rapping include  "the truth your stretching leaves me wretching"; "hannity, straight up insanity"; "Ya'll blow".  LMAO!  It's definitely worth a watch...
 
Something I learned:
It's Weiner's weiner.  How sad :( 
 
A photo today (or not):  
Picture this, I'm riding in our convertible with the top down and my hair is blowing everywhere. Yup, that's the picture I took today.  Of course, I look so silly, I won't be posting it here.  D'oh!  
 
May add things  
I'm wondering why David won't watch The Notebook ...  is it cuz he might cry?  ::snicker::  I for sure would, for the record, and thanks for a great recommendation.  Luckily, I'm past my severe desire to cry ;)

2 comments:

  1. 1) The link doesn't link to anything. :P
    2) Why do you talk about pictures you took but don't post them? That's like talking into someone's ear while the 3rd person just sits aside watching. Know what I mean? Rude. [Bon Qui Qui voice] :P
    3) I won't watch The Notebook because I don't like those type of girly movies. And, because I don't want to cry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.