We have friends visiting for the week and I'm just so damned happy. I was telling DH last night that these are the friends that I absolutely am myself with. there is no one else in the world that I am more comfortable than these friends. I'm so lucky and happy to have them here. Tonight we were going to into go to Universal but we decided to blow it off. They are here having fun. Tomorrow we go to Disney World.
My mood has been greatly improved lately. I'm hoping things continue in this positive attitude because I much prefer being happy than being depressed. I've even been cleaning my house! Very very special ;) Now, to organize my old office and make it more visitor friendly, since I'm not using it as an office anymore.
I was doing very well on my diet over the last two weeks. I had lost 3 pounds. This was making me very happy. My friend is in town now and she has been cooking dinner for us all this week. So much for my diet. the good news is that I managed to shrink my stomach a bit because now I can't eat as much as I used to. Very proud of myself for accomplishing this goal. After my friends leave I'll hop back on the diet train again.
I have been so caught up on my feeds since I got back from vacation. I'm very excited about it! I'm managing to read a few feeds throughout the day so this is helping in keeping up and being up to date with current events. This is so important to me because knowing what's going on on the world is the only way to have decent conversations with people!
Our weather has been as crappy as the rest of the country. Hot hot hot! so hot that we are doing everything we can to avoid the parks during the daytime. Thank goodness Disney and Universal are open late in the summer. I would *not* want to go in this heat. I can't wait til fall!
I really need to do a better job of blogging. I also learned that I probably need to put in a few more details in my blog. When I was reading back on the old blogs, I couldn't even remember what the heck I was talking about because there was not enough details. And with my bad memory ... well who knows what the heck I was thinking! I hope when I read this blog in 6 months I know what the heck I was talking about!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.