Over the last 5 years I have worked from home. I could not wait until Saturday to get out and run errands and do chores. I could never be motivated to to things after work on weekdays. Now, I work out of the home and leave every M-F. I'm finding it harder and harder to leave my house on weekends. I just have no motivation to do anything but lie around and be lazy. I'll go shopping after work tomorrow.
Disney has changed their requirements to be a cast-member. The new requirements are just too much for me. I have to find a few things out to make sure the new requirements make it impossible for me to keep my status as a cast-member. I should look into things instead of speculating, but I'm just not motivated enough to look it up yet. Heck, I still haven't even sent my ring pictures to the insurance company. Talk about procrastination!! Does anyone have any tips to stop procrastinating? I'm such a lazy ass. I'm not living tired, that's for sure!
Here's a too much information story... I suffer from PMS. Severely. I know I'm due when I flip out for some irrational reason. No need for a calendar ... I have mood swings. The reason I mention this on my blog is that I'm so FREAKING happy that this month, my mood stayed even. I didn't lose it. I didn't get the blahs. I didn't feel depressed. I didn't feel annoyed. OMG Happy is me! I hope next month isn't twice as bad :(
A hurricane is coming, allegedly. It looks a little scary right now - may hit on Friday. I will have to keep close look at this. I'll believe it when I see the report of Tuesday. Right now I think it's too far away to be sure. Think I'm crazy?
I'm caught up on my feeds. I mean ... like ... completely caught up. It's a really cool feeling. I sooooooo love not having thousands of feeds to read. I have to figure out how to maintain this status. I may (and I stress may) find other things to do with my time now that I'm caught up. Of course, knowing me, that's just a pipe dream. I will probably just sleep more :P
This Week with Christiane Amanpour marks the passings of survivor of Bataan Death March Albert Brown, inventor George C Devol, former CBS executiveLane Venardos. In addition, the Pentagon released the names of fourteen service members killed in Afghanistan.
US Army SGT Edward J Frank II, 26, Yonkers, NY US Army Jameel T Freeman, 26, Baltimore, MD US Army SPC Patrick L Lay II, 21, Fletcher, NC US Army SPC Jordan M Morris, 23, Stillwater, OK US Army PFC Rueben J Lopez, 27, Williams, CA US Army 2LT Joe L Cunningham, 27, Kingston, OK US Army MSG Charles L Price III, 40, Milam, TX US Army SGT Matthew A Harmon, 29, Bagley, MN US Army SPC Joseph A VanDreumel, 32, Grand Rapids, MI US Army 1LT Damon T Leehan, 30, Edmond, OK US Army SPC Dennis G Jensen, 21, Vermillion, SD US Army SPC Joshua M Seals, 21, Porter, OK US Marines LCpl Travis M Nelson, 19, Pace, FL US Army PFC Douglas L Cordo, 20, Kingston, NY
According to iCasualties, the total number of allied service members killed in Iraq is now 4,792; in Afghanistan, 2,684, of which, 157 are Canadian. During this same period, Iraq Body Count lists 131 Iraqi civilian casualties.
On a happier note, I found this webpage which is really heartwarming. It's called Welcome Home Blog and many videos are posted concerning troops coming home and surprising their family members. It's a treat ... take a peak: http://welcomehomeblog.com/I said I wanted to blog more and I think I've been doing an ok job. I'm not sure if 4 blogs a month is as good as I'd like, but I am happy that when I do blog, I have a lot to share.
I thought I'd blog more during my school break and vacation, but that didn't pan out too well for me. If the coming semester isn't as demanding for me, I'll try to blog some more myself. I don't like my current blog quota.
ReplyDelete