I read something recently, can't remember where, about laughing 12 times a day. If I knew where I saw it, I would go back and read more to find out the story behind this theory. It did make me think, "Do I laugh 12 times a day?" I may have to start logging my laughs. With the new iPhone blogger app, I could easily do this on my blog. I do like that blogger app. I wrote my Sept 11 blog while on a road trip. Nothing is stopping me from blogging anymore ... except for myself. Wow, kinda sounds like my working out too .... Ok, enough philosophy for one day even if it was only in my head.
Remembering those we've lost recently fighting for our freedom:
This Week with Christiane Amanpour notes the passings of record producer Sylvia Robinson, Nobel Peace laureate Dr. Wangari Maathai and Frito-Lay executive Arch West. In addition, the Pentagon has released the names of sixteen service members killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
US Army SGT Andy C Morales, 32, Longwood, FL US Army SGT Rafael E Bigai Baez, 28, San Juan, PR US Army PFC Carlos A Aparicio, 19, San Bernardino, CA US Army SGT Tyler N Holtz, 22, Dana Point, CA US Army SPC Francisco J Briseno-Alvarez Jr, 27, Oklahoma City, OK US Marines LCpl Franklin N Watson, 21, Vonore, TN US Army SPC Garrett A Fant, 21, American Canyon, CA US Marines 1st Lt Ryan Iannelli, 27, Clarksboro, NJ US Marines LCpl John R Wimpey Cagle, 19, Tucker, GA US Army 1LT Andres Zermeno, 26, San Antonio, TX US Army 1LT Ivan D Lechowich, 27, Valrico, FL US Army SPC Steven E Gutowski, 24, Plymouth, MA US Army PFC David A Drake, 21, Lumberton, TX US Marines SSgt Nicholas A Sprovtsoff, 28, Davison, MI
According to iCasualties, the total number of allied service members killed in Iraq is now 4,795; in Afghanistan, 2,748, which includes 157 Canadians. During this same period, Iraq Body Count lists 106 Iraqi civilians killed, for a total of 335 civilians killed in September.
Only school and spending time with family stops me from blogging now. I think those two are good reasons. I have a blog draft saved but haven't been able to finish it. Oh well lol
ReplyDelete