Sunday, January 1, 2012

I feel a change is coming

Happy New Year! As indicated in a prior post, I've been anticipating this day since Halloween. I'm glad it's here and for whatever reason, I have the most positive thoughts for this year. Not for me, my life is great. But, for our country. Things have to change. The country can't keep running with such divisiveness. Our country is filled with such negativity. We can't keep this up, and I have the feeling that more people are feeling this way than just me. I feel a change is coming. I'm certainly praying for one!

Who calls someone at 8:15 in the morning? That's the first question. The second part of the question is, who calls someone at 8:15 in the morning on New Years Day? People don't think, sometimes. That's another problem we have in this world. People don't think... or they are just evil.

Speaking of evil, if you've read my blog before, you've heard me mention Postsecret. Postsecret has had an iPhone app for a few months. Apparently, it's now been closed, because people are either stupid or just mean and heartless. According to Frank, the founder of Postsecret, "Like the PostSecret Blog, the App was designed so each secret was absolutely anonymous. Unfortunately, that absolute anonymity made it very challenging to permanently remove determined users with malicious intent." Sounds to me like it's time to stop the "absolute anonymity", but keep the app. I'm sure the 1% (no, not the rich 1%, but I guess you can lump them in too) are ones that need to be brought to task for their actions! Clearly they don't understand the meaning of life (help one another) and have improper thoughts in their mind, and likely have done something evil at some point. They need to be taught a lesson, to learn compassion and understanding. Of course, I guess that's what Karma is for. But even so, all the more reason to remove "absolute anonymity" from the PostSecret App, and everything else, for that matter. It's one reason I love all the public cameras, and DNA. You can't get away with anything anymore. Your time is coming. Do the right thing, or else! I am the 99% and I wish the 1% would stop making life so challenging! “Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.” Martin Luther King Jr.


Last year's words belong to last year's language. This year's words await another voice. To make an end is to make a beginning. I wish you the most happy and glorious new year! May your hopes and dreams come true in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.