Saturday, March 17, 2012

MissRable in MissEry

It has been pointed out to me that my Blog of Appreciation has turned to a blog of misery. I should change my blog's name, maybe, to MissRable in MissEry. Since I'm not forcing myself to blog daily about good things, the only time I actually feel like blogging is when I have something to complain about. Hmmm now that I think of it, I should be blogging every day, because I can *always* complain. Sometimes, though, I get tired of hearing myself complain. Is it possible to annoy oneself with one's own complaining?

Eh, I'm right. Complaining sucks. I'll just end this blog here. I won't talk about Rush Limboob, which was one thing I thought about blogging about. But, since there's nothing positive to say... well, I will say this .... it's appalling to think that Don Imus lost his job over essentially the same thing, and yet Boob still has his job. The precedent was set: If you're going to be a dick, you can be an unemployed dick. Regardless of the names involved, I think the precedent sets the standard of what the results should be.

Fucking vacations. sigh. That's all I'm going to say about that. Mostly because I just can't seem to put how I'm feeling into words. Bummed is very far from the mark. Not enough to change the outcome, though. I'd rather not go at all if I can't go the way I want to. eff me and the horse I (won't) be riding in on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.