I haven't blogged in awhile (did you notice?). It figures that today I've decided to blog. I have so many political thoughts in my head. Things I've said many times. I wish I had more readers. I wish Republican lawmakers would read my blog. But, they wouldn't listen anyway. They don't care about the people. I wish Kanye would get on TV and repeat his favorite line, with a few modifications: change George Bush to Republicans and remove the word 'black'. "REPUBLICANS DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE". With this gun debate I am starting to think even that isn't right. Change Republicans to Politicians.
Assault weapons ban: No one is trying to take away your right to bear arms. There is just no reason to have a weapon shoot 10 bullets in a second. It's common sense! We are trying to protect the people from the wackos. Which, yes, mental health also must be addressed WHEN we ban multi-clip weapons.
Gay rights: the Declaration of Independence says: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. I don't care what the bible says, the Declaration of Independence says it all. When will we stand by what it says and stop judging people based upon their race, religion, language, opinion? Bringing the bible into it, the bible says Judge not, that you be not judged. Do you really want to be judged? I don't. I'm hard enough on myself. I don't need other people judging me, do you? Stop being a hypocrite.
Speaking of the Declaration of Independence, did you know that it says: That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness? Why aren't we getting rid of the lobbyists. The ones that are corrupting our politicians. The NRA, who are so blatantly corrupt that if you aren't on their A list, you will fail as a politician. The Newtown kids have magnified how corrupt out government is. It became abundantly clear when the politicians didn't jump up and say "NEVER AGAIN" and instead DEFENDED assault weapons, the government is not working for the benefit of WE,THE PEOPLE.
I'll end with a comment on Michelle Obama's haircut (cuz as a girl I think it's required):

We think so much alike on all these issues.
ReplyDelete