Thursday, May 19, 2011
Blog Hiatus
Well, they say we never keep our new years resolutions. Here's where I give up mine ... I've decided to take a hiatus from my blog. Lately, I've just been posting negative entries. I haven't had an awesome reason to smile lately. In fact, I'm finding all I do is whine .. day after day. I'm kinda sick of myself at this point. I need to try to get my positive attitude back, but it's just so hard with the changes that have come my way over the past couple weeks. I'll be back when I have something positive to say.
Awesome moment that made me smile:
point out something poignant I read:
Something I learned:
A photo today (or not):
May add things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I respect your decision, but I don't understand. I follow your blog and I have noticed moments that you've pointed out positive things too. Negative things happen in day-to-day life and expressing them in a blog or diary is a good way to cope with those things. Your blog entries are going to be missed.
ReplyDelete