I enjoy blogging. I know that only a few people read my blog and really when I first came up with my New Years resolution to blog it was for me more than anyone else. As a person who is pretty miserable, I felt keeping track of daily positive things would help give me a brighter outlook. It worked for awhile, but then reality set in and my mind fell back to the negativity of life making it impossible to blog an awesome daily moment. That task and that task alone got me stuck and stopped me from blogging. However, I still read poignant (not always positive) things every day, and although I haven't done a photo every day, I've noticed opportunities of photos I could share. I've actually missed blogging. So, I've been thinking, maybe I'll just take out the awesome daily moment, especially when I don't have one. Hey, it's a fact, not every day is a good day, right? Like today, where I have this cough from hell and when I made a phone call today, they thought I was some gay guy on the phone. LOL In a few days my voice will go from sounding like a guy to sounding sexy. I'll have to make a few calls, I think. My friend Jeff loves my voice as it is. I think I'll have to call and leave some obscure type of message on his voicemail... won't say who I am... he'll share it with Tiffani and then when they realize it's me we will all laugh about it! Now to think up what i'll say.... (yes, i'm posting this as a reminder to myself to call Jeff in a couple days. I know if I don't write it down I'll forget and miss a great opportunity for a good laugh). I guess that will be my awesome daily moment that day :P
point out something poignant I read:
I read this awesome article about this kid who may have found a cure for Cystic Fibrosis using a super computer. That's soooo cool!
A photo today (or not):
I'll start taking photos again. I missed an opportunity over the last few days .. I thought to myself "wow that would be a great photo, but I'm not blogging so I won't bother". Now I wish I had so I could share the old photos here. Oh well... Next time maybe
Welcome back! I'm glad your "hiatus" didn't take long. Looking forward already to your next posts. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. You don't want my orange bumper case. After 4 good hits its showing its wear and tear. That's the main reason why I need a new one. :)