Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blog 5/1/11

Awesome moment that made me smile:
This week has been a very busy weekend. Yesterday we worked the March of Dimes walk. As a person who just walked a 5k two weeks ago, I can tell you that working a 5K (setting up tables, decorations and feeding people) is way harder than walking the 5k! You probably think I'm crazy for saying that, but I promise you, it's true.  I was so exhausted that today I took a 3 hour nap on the couch. I wouldn't normally say that's a big deal.  But, a friend of my husband's flew into town from New Jersey this morning, only to enjoy such phenomenal entertainment as watching me nap!  From what I could tell, he was really intrigued by my nap because he took one too!


point out something poignant I read:
Do you think there is a chance that Katie Couric is going to go back to the Today Show? I would love to see that! I don't think it's in the cards.  I read some rumors that Meredith Vieira is thinking about leaving the Today Show.  This would be so great, but I wonder if this rumor is out there solely because Katie has now made it official that she's leaving CBS News.  Would Vieira actually leave? I hope so.  I hate her on the show.  The bad news is Ann Curry is going to take her slot (based on the rumors).  If Ann Curry becomes the co-anchor, I will start watching ABC in the morning.  George Stephanopolis isn't bad.  Is he doing Good Morning America?  I guess I learn that fact when I really need to know it. 
 
Something I learned:
I'm a paper piler.  I totally live "out of sight, out of mind".  My sister-in-law noticed this years ago, but I digress.  I am also afraid to throw papers away because I may make a mistake or miss an opportunity. So, If I spend time reading Paper Piling, Horizontal Filing, and Other Filing Options and implement the hints, I might be able to get my place organized once and for all.  The problem is there is just so much paper and so little time. I'd love to hire a professional organizer.  I need my laundry room, home office, and many of my husband's drawers and hiding places cleaned out.

A photo today (or not):
Seeing as how I really just napped all day, I have no photos.  Unless you want to see me napping.  But, then I can't take a picture of myself while I'm sleeping.

May add things  
Not today.

1 comment:

  1. I guess the rumors were true. Meredith Vieira is leaving the Today show.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.