Friday, April 29, 2011

Blog 4/29/11

Awesome moment that made me smile:
Since I got this new job I have been getting out more (obviously) and been a lot more social. Tonight after work I met my husband at the store where we plotted and planned the March of Dimes walk with other managers. It was great meeting new people. One of the new people was a truck driver. The skill this man had in backing into the narrow slot for the truck had me in such awe I had to take a picture of it.

 
point out something poignant I read:
A friend of mine posted a comment on a prior blog of mine concerning Crooks and Liars always pissing me off. It's not so much that C&L pisses me off as it is the politicians are frustrating the daylights out of me. It's just that I read these frustrating stories on C&L. For example, this story pointing out that C&L speculations, which are now coming true, aren't so far fetched anymore.

 
Something I learned:
Words With Friends is a lot of fun, and a great way to meet new people. As we were in the parking garage at the store, I happened to catch someone playing WWF on the iPhone. Now we are WWF buddies. Of course, I'm getting my a$$ kicked. Doesn't it figure that the stranger I solicit a game from would be so smart!

 
A photo today (or not):
Impeccable parking, pylons still intact! ::whew::




May add things
I have to get up early for the March of Dimes walk. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.