Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog 4/4/11

Awesome moment that made me smile:
My awesome daily moment came at the end of the day when I realized how much progress I had made in getting caught up.  So much to do, so little help.  It will come, I know... 
 
point out something poignant I read:  
Apparently, this mom brought a whole lotta grief upon herself by admitting her true feelings about her kids.  She claims that her daughter is just like her, which makes her frustrated, whereas her son just makes her want to love more.  Poor woman.  I'm sure lots of people feel the way she does.  I'm not exactly sure I agree with the way she described her feelings, but I can completely understand her feelings. So much so that I never had children.  Why?  My mother favored my older siblings.  I would never want to put my children through what my mother put me through, but I am so much like my mother, I was always too afraid I couldn't control myself enough not to be my mother.  On well, now this poor woman is defending herself.  As we all know, when you try to defend yourself, you really just make more of an ass of yourself. She should have just walked away (like she ironically suggested to her critics).  Sooooo glad I'm childfree by choice!
 
Something I learned: I haven't read a lot about Sarah Palin over the past few weeks.  I found out why.  Apparently, Sarah Palin has burned her bridges.  LMAO!  So now they are Comparing her to Al Sharpton.  Even Glenn Beck is in some hot water.  Oh I'm so excited!!  What took so long, that's my biggest quandry now. The next problem is Newt Gingrich. I'm going to need to be very vocal about his presidential quest.  How could we possibly vote for someone who doesn't believe in Equal Rights for all?  Isn't that supposed to be part of our Constitution.  It's like the Christian who hates gays even though the bible clearly says love everyone. By hating gays, is that person really a Christian or are they really just an oxyMORON?  Sheesh

A photo today (or not):  
I have an interesting sunburn from my day at Lake Eola yesterday.  Unfortunately, the picture I took is not for public consumption. :P
 
May add things  
The shuttle doesn't have many more launches to go. This video of NASA retrieving the Solid Rocket Boosters is pretty cool.  I think what makes it incredible to me is that the SRB looks like a pillar in the water ... how can it be floating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.