Awesome moment that made me smile:
I'm a procrastinator. My own procrastination is so frustrating! I'm so quick to say "nah, I'll do that later" but then later comes and I just don't want to deal with it. Finally, I get the task done and I'm so proud of myself. Mostly I procrastinate on errands, cleaning, working out and organizing. This week I managed to work out twice. Better than nothing. I'd like to do better but I have to say, good on me for what I've managed to do. Lets see what other things I can manage to stop procrastinating on ... starting with balancing my checkbook :P
point out something poignant I read:
Did you know that hormones affect marriage? Of course you did... but did you know that while women have a 28 day cycle (yes we all know this) men have a 7 day cycle/ So wait 7 days and he will get over whatever was frustrating him the other day LMAO! Ok, it's not really that simple but if a woman is upset about something if you can get her to eat something before starting with the discussion/argument (for example deposits/withdrawals), then the argument won't be as bad. I think this explains why fat people are happier and argue less (until they look in the mirror and see how fat they are, then the become miserable because society hates fat people). Wow ... I'm just thinking too much....
Something I learned:
On American Idol this week Steven Tyler said to James Durbin, "You're out of your mind, beautifully so". How many times have you given a compliment that could possibly be an insult? I found Steven Tyler's compliment to be quite graceful. Several times this season I've found Steven Tyler to be such a respectable guy. Way different than the stereotype I've had in my mind all these years.
A photo today:
Started to post some pictures from the passover table... then I saw I already posted them. Whoops! Instead, here a pics of our South Florida office that I took this week:
May add things
Happy Pesach, Happy Easter
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.