Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blog 4/7/11

Awesome moment that made me smile:  
Went to the Doctor and finally brought up my chronic cough.  I think it's time to get this fixed.  He's going to have me get some allergy tests done, but in the meantime I'm supposed to start taking Claritin.  Guess we'll see if this works. ::cough::
 
point out something poignant I read:
I had an epiphany reading this story today ... If all the Wingnut Governors' actions are appealed to the high court, they could be reversed!  MUahahahahahaahah  SANITY NOW!!

Something I learned:  
Glenn Beck is quitting  ::happy dance:: MUahahahahahaahah!  SANITY NOW!! 

A photo today (or not):
Came home to a package on my doorstep.  As I walked to the front porch to get it, I suddenly realized this might not be a good time ... 


 May add things  
it's a short blog today.  I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.