Awesome moment that made me smile:
Not even a remotely positive moment today. In fact, a horrible day. If it could go wrong ... ::sigh:: I'm a horrible person, but at least I'm not alone.
point out something poignant I read:
Crooks and Liars used to include a post each week which included the names of soldiers killed in the line of duty. I haven't seen this feed in several weeks. I guess I'm going to have to manually pull up this information every week. It's important to me that we recognize those that gave our lives for our country. It's more important to me that no more servicemen and women die, but since that's not really an option, the least I can do is make sure we all take a moment to remember the heroes we lost this week. Here are the names of the other service members we lost this month
NAMES RELEASED BY THE PENTAGON: AIRING WEEK OF MARCH 21, 2010Marine Cpl Jonathan D Porto, 26, of Largo, FL
Army PFC Erin L McLyman, 26, of Federal Way, WA
Army SFC Glen J Whetten, 31, of Mesa, AZ
Army SPC Steven J Bishop, 29, of Christiansburg, VA
Army SSG Richard J Jordan, 29, of Tyler, TX
Marine GySgt Robert L Gilbert II, 28, of Richfield, OH
NAMES RELEASED BY THE PENTAGON: AIRING WEEK OF MARCH 14, 2010
Army SPC Alan N Dikcis, 21, of Niagara Falls, NY
Army SGT Aaron M Arthur, 25, of Lake City, SC
Army SPC Lakeshia M Bailey, 23, of Columbus, GA
Army PVT Nicholas S Cook, 19, of Hungry Horse, MT
Army SGT Jonathan J Richardson, 24, of Bald Knob, AR
Army PFC Jason M Kropat, 25, of White Lake, NY
Marine LCpl Garrett W Gamble, 20, of Sugarland, TX
NAMES RELEASED BY THE PENTAGON: AIRING WEEK OF MARCH 7, 2010
Army SSG William S Ricketts, 27, of Corinth, MI
Army SPC Josiah D Crumpler, 27, of Hillsborough, NC
Army SPC Matthew D Huston, 24, of Athens, GA
Army SPC Ian T D Gelig, 25, of Stevenson Ranch, CA
Marine LCpl Carlos A Aragon, 19, of Orem, UT
Army SGT Vincent L C Owens, 21, of Fort Smith, AR
Prayers go out to the families - for strength and courage to make your lives a blessing in memory of your hero.
Something I learned: T
I read an article about Rick Scott this morning and how he's ramming his propaganda no matter how improper or illegal it may be. I can't find the article now (if I find it in the future I'll post a link). When I read it I just had to laugh ... Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida ... hey republicans .. this is what you voted for. I hope you like it ::giggle:: Less government my a$$
A photo today:
Crappy weather outside made for an interesting sky
May add things
Nothing today
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.