Saturday, March 5, 2011

Daily Blog 3/5/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:
Saturday in New York City. What else needs to be said. Well, I have a lot: the weather is so great I'm not wearing a jacket. I do have underarmor and a sweater, but even so, for NYC, it's freaking beautiful! Tomorrow it is supposed to rain so we decided to go see the show Rain, which is a tribute to the Beatles. On the way there my brother asked a bellman at a nearby hotel how far away the show was, to which the bellman said "20 feet" and rolled his eyes. It was so funny we all just laughed. After we bought the tickets we were walking back by the bellman we were discussing how the cab only takes 4 people but we were six. My brother was obnoxiously shouting "cab takes 4". the funny bellman asked if we needed a car and hooked us up with a limo! Was really awesome. We were all so happy. This may be more of a location story - you had to be there to appreciate it. But, it was freakin awesome.


point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:
this dude in Seattle got stuck on the interstate. His car just stopped running. He tweeted that he was as unhappy about it as the drivers stuck and trying to move around him. Allegedly response was mostly positive. Could twitter make us a kinder gentler nation?


Something I learned:
I will tell u later


A photo every day. May not do it every day.
Went to a place called Sammy's Roumanian. What a dive! The theme is that you are attending a Bat Mitzvah" was quite funny. Took pictures of people dancing around the room doing the Hora? Will post them in a later blog.


May add things
Went to see American Idiot. I don't know that I would see it again. The music is good (obviously). The acting was good, too. I just dont know what the plot was about. I thought it would be like Moving Out. I think they tried to make it like that. They just failed. I'm glad I saw it once but there are so many other shows that are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.