Sunday, March 20, 2011

Daily Blog 3/20/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:
Had a very nice day off which started with breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then off to an arts festival in Winter Park. It was nice but only one artist intrigued me today. for all the artists that were there it's a bit disappointing, or it set Brian K. Miller's work out as the best of the best.


point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:
I've been avoiding reading about the tsunami in Japan. that's just heartbreaking.    I need to stay away from Crooks and Liars too. 

Something I learned: I learned nothing new today. My favorite blogs may not be my avorites anymore. I'm getting closer to being convinced of this than I was when I first mentioned it a few nights ago. I'm going to spend time reviewing this years bloggies to see if there are newer/better blogs out there to replace the ones that have been boring me lately.

A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.
The online photo doesn't do the artist justice, but I found Brian Miller's work to be very charming.  You can see one of my favorite photos here.


May add things
I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.