Friday, March 4, 2011

Daily Blog 3/4/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:
Got some new shoes after shopping around NYC. As we walked out my husband noticed the bag with the store name. Keep in mind, we didn't pay attention to the store name whe we walked in ... It's not like they are chain stores so who pays attention to names? The store name was "The Rose" and the bag had a red rose on it. I love roses. Then we went down to Times Square where we walked up the stairs over the tkts booth, where I was confronted with how much of a wimp I really am. As I was trying to take a picture if dh in front of the big broadway signs, I found myself shaking uncontrollably. Even my husband who was more than 5 sets away from me could see me shaking. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at myself. What a doofus :P


point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:
I only read the headline so far, but I read that Bill Clinton only sent 2 emails during his presidency. That might be unusual, or maybe it's because the Internet was just growing while he was in office. Contrast that to what Obama is doing now while the president. Remember, he was trying to figure out ways to keep his crack berry.


Something I learned:
Bernie Madoff claims the whole government is a Ponzi scheme. Why do I think there is more truth than fiction to this claim?


A photo every day. May not do it every day.
In a later post I will post the pictures I tried to take while too high so that you can laugh at me too.


May add things Couldn't have asked for better weather considering it's winter in NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.