Sunday, February 13, 2011

Daily Blog 2/13/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:  
No real awesome daily moments today.  I did, however, get to catch up on some tv and blogs.  This makes me happy. 

point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:  
I was watching Thursday's Oprah episode with Jennifer Hudson.  I think I got lots of signs this weekend that it's time to make a few changes.  I'm going to start to log my foods tomorrow.  That will be step one. Step 2 will be to watch what I eat within a reasonable range.  Step 3 will be to work out.  To stay accountable I may include my progress on my blog.  Probably is the best idea yet.  Not sure if I'll chicken out on that yet... I just know what I *should* do, not sure if I *will* do it.

Something I learned:  
Watched PS I love you tonight. Hillary Swank sucked.  She couldn't cry .. no emotion, at an incredibly emotoinal time in the movie she was fake crying!  When I realized that it took so much out of me.  Here I was, watching this movie, tears rolling down my face with with the ugly cry, and then I realized she had not one tear falling down.  Several times during the movie I was crying.  Why wasn't she?  Ugh.. she sucked as an actress. I don't care that she won an Oscar ... have we ever really seen her cry?  She ruined a perfectly good cry for me!  pfffttt

A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.  
No photos today.  Just a wonderful lazy day.

May add things  
Nothing to see here ... move along ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.