Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daily Blog 2/16/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:  
Today was a very big day from beginning to end.  I was smiling all day long... one thing after another made me happy.  People are awesome and not having PMS is even more awesome.  Is that too much information?  

point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:  
I'm about to start reading my feeds and hopefully get caught up.  I hope there's a fulfilling feed or two waiting for me...

Something I learned:  
I learned that meetings are a waste of my time.  'Nuf said...

A photo every day. May not do it every day.  
I took a photo today of that cop I mentioned the other day.  I'm quite impressed with how the picture came out considering that my phone was too close to my 40+ year old eyes and so I couldn't focus to see what was on the screen.  In addition the cars were whizzing by.  I just pushed the button at the time I *thought* would be about right.  It was like a shot in the dark... I'm not kidding.  And yet, looking at the picture you would think I had time to plan/focus/position perfectly for the photo...


May add things  
Nothing today.  Still not even monitoring my foods.  Sheesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.