Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Daily Blog 2/2/11

I'm going to cheat today.  It was a boring day.  Boring but good.  Nothing too exciting but certainly not boring.  Didn't really have an awesome daily moment, but I'm ok with that.  I'm going to start reading my feeds and try to get caught up/learn something poignant.  I have more than 2000 feeds to read.  I'm sure there are some real jems in there.  When I figure it out, I'll post a real blog, not a cheater like this one.  I hope you had a good day :)

Awesome daily moment that made me smile: 
point out something poignant I read and what it means to me: 
Something I learned: 
A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.
May add things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.