Awesome daily moment that made me smile:
I didn't have one of these today. I'm not even going to pretend. It was a day of being alone shopping/failing at shopping and then deep discussion with the better half that wasn't one of those better discussions. Shit happens.
point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:
Today is my 10 year anniversary with my old firm. The company essentially folded in November. It just shocks and saddens me ... went from the top to ... well, I'm at a new job now and it's going well, so that's good.
Something I learned:
Check this out. I knew some of these but forgot them. I'm glad to see them and be reminded of the simple things that can be done. I also appreciate the new things. It's really cool
A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.
Shoot! I had two things I wanted to take pictures of today, but forgot to go back and do it. Oh well, at least I did double pictures in the last two blogs.
May add things
I'm very tired. I'm making a cheesecake which is keeping me up way later than I'd like to be. I hope to go to bed soon but sleep is more than a half hour away :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.