Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Daily Blog 2/1/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:
Wow it's February!  Month one of the new year is over and it's been a good one.  the door closed on me in November, but the window that opened in it's stead has a very very nice breeze,  Happy February friends :)

point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:  
Lots of bizarre stuff going on in the news.  Kinda freaking me out.  Luckily I haven't had a lot of spare time to read the news.  Will figure out what the world has come to on another day....

Something I learned:  
The broadway show West Side Story sucks.  That's all...

A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.  
I didn't take a photo today but some loser did ... over and over... while the actors on stage were doing their "fight/dance" in West Side Story.  I'm not sure which was more annoying, the clicking of camera or the dancing onstage.

May add things  
I don't mean to sound bitter about West Side Story.  I'm not.  I just had nothing else to say in this blog :P  LOL.  Truth be told, I've seen, and stayed through, worse broadway shows.  This one just didn't work for me.  Next month is Wicked.  I can guarantee I won't be leaving at intermission next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.