Monday, January 31, 2011

Daily Blog 1/31/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:
Another great day in the life of the MissRable.  Seems that the wonderful events of last Thursday are still haunting me today.  Keep in mind I'm using haunting in a positive vein.  Compliments from Thursday are still coming up and stroking my ego.  A good day indeed

point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:  
Did you hear about the piano in the sandbar in Miami? Yeah, I saw the headline but I haven't read it yet.  Is the story as intriguing as it seems? I can't wait to read the whole story :P

Something I learned:
I am not a food addict.  This kind of disappoints me.  Or makes me happy. I can't decide.  Seems that the reason I eat like I do is because I like food.  Go figure :P

A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.  
I think now is the time to take pictures of the lake with people exercising around it in their shorts and tshirts.  Seeing as how the weather is going to be pretty horrible for my northern friends this week, I think it would be nice to point out what the weather will be in a few months (although we are experiencing nice weather now).  One of these days I'll post that picture.  Just not today. 

May add things
Not today.  Sowwy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.