Monday, January 24, 2011

Daily Blog 1/24/11

I'm going to make this a short blog today because I'm very tired. When I came home I realized I had overdue bills to pay.  Now those are done but I'm just wiped ... my body is not letting me stay up anymore.  So, I'm going to just make this a short blog letting you know that, yes, it was a good day.  I find myself walking through my office with a smile on my face constantly.  This new job makes me happy.  I think that in itself may be my awesome daily moment, even though it's more than a moment.  Maybe on my next blog I'll explain why this is significant to me but I'm wiped now ... my body isn't letting me stay up anymore, so I'll just end this blog here.  I hope I will (again) be forgiven for not completing the blog as I promised.  I suppose it doesn't really matter since I decided what I'll do in this blog.  I'm only letting myself down when I cheat like this, but I can live with that.  I'm just proud that I'm blogging each day.
Goodnight.. sleep well ;)
 
Awesome daily moment that made me smile:  
point out something poignant I read and what it means to me: 
Something I learned:
A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day. 
May add things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.