Awesome daily moment that made me smile:
I was smiling a lot today. There wasn't just one moment. I have some really nice co-workers. Also glad that I am still working with some "family" members from my old job. Wow, I'm having moment of deja-vu right now. Oh wow that's just spectacular!
point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:
This rhetoric about Sarah Palin and others possibly causing the shootings in Arizona. Nothing would make me happier if the gunman came out and said that it was because of all the negative commentary by the media. Not because I want to place blame, but because I think people need to be aware of the ramifications of their words and actions. Can't we all just get along? Would be nice of people could grow from this horrific event. Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen
Something I learned:
I hate when I end my day with nothing to take away. There's a lot of things I need to learn, even at my old age. It's just a missed opportunity, and that bothers me.
A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.
Yup, I took a photo today. Unfortunately, it's the same kind as yesterday's picture - not the sharing kind.
May add things.
No additions for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.