Awesome daily moment that made me smile:
Today was a boring day. I went to get my fingers and toes done (or mani and ped as most people call it). Was alone most of the day so I didn't really have an awesome daily moment. That's ok though, was still a good day.point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:
I'm really upset that i'm so far behind on my RSS feeds. I haven't read the news for days. I hope to get caught up soon. I'm 717 feeds deep in news feeds. A whole week of life is passing me by... :(Something I learned:
I need to get better at conversations with people. Most days I'm so nervous to open my mouth with people that analyze my words carefully. Hopefully soon I'll be more comfortable talking to people. I could try to blame my lack of socialization on the fact that I've worked from home for 5 years, but really, that's not it. Still, I find it helpful when I read articles like How to keep the conversation going. So now I'll ask you, What do you think of my blog? Feel free to leave comments and I may respond. I could use all the practice I can get ;)A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.
I'm really sucking at this task. Maybe I should delete it from the daily blog. What do you think?May add things
Nothing to add today, except I like the color I chose for my toes
The picture can be about anything, right. It can't be that hard! I think you should do it.
ReplyDelete