Went to a festival today in a nearby town. It's a funny thing about not knowing where you're going but when you get there you hit the jackpot. Saw some really pretty jewelry (managed to buy 2 necklaces) and other tchochkes. Saw a really impressive piece of artwork - like 3D type piano keys with fingers on the keys. I would have taken a picture but the artist had a sign "please no pictures". There went my picture for the day ::pout::
point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:
I have 2900 RSS feeds to read. I need to defer this to another day. Something I learned:
My mother-in-law has convinced me to play words with friends. Just what I need... something else to distract me from my feeds. I have to admit, it is fun, though. I'm going to be way more disciplined about it though.A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.
None today. Trust me, I would have if I could have...
May add things
This Week with Christiane Amanpour marks the passing of the Founding Director of the Peace Corps and former Ambassador R. Sargent Shriver. In addition, in the last two weeks, the Pentagon has released the names of eighteen service members killed in Iraq and Afghanistan: US Army SGT Ethan C Hardin, 25, Fayetteville, AR
US Army PFC Ira B Laningham IV, 22, Zapata, TX
US Army PFC Robert J Near, 21, Nampa, ID
US Army SSG Omar Aceves, 30, El Paso, TX
US Army CPL Jarrid L King, 20, Erie, PA
US Army SPC Benjamin G Moore, 23, Robbinsville, NJ
US Army SGT Zainah C Creamer, 28, Texarkana, TX
US Army MAJ Evan J Mooldyk, 47, Rancho Murieta, CA
US Army PFC Zachary S Salmon, 21, Harrison, OH
US Army SPC Jose A Torre Jr, 21, Garden Grove, CA
US Army SGT Michael P Bartley, 23, Barnhill, IL
US Army SPC Martin J "Mickey" LaMar, 43, Sacramento, CA
US Marines Cpl Joseph C Whitehead, 22, Axis, AL
US Army MAJ Michael S Evarts, 41, Concord, OH
US Army SPC Joshua T Lancaster, 22, Millbrook, AL
US Marines Sgt Jason G Amores, 29, Lehigh, PA
US Navy PO Dominique Cruz, 26, Panama City, FL
US Army PFC Amy R Sinkler, 23, Chadbourn, NC
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.