Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daily Blog 1/26/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:  
My awesome daily moment was tonight's dinner.  Had company for dinner and I think it was a pivotal evening for me and my career.  I think things went spendidly today all thanks to my husband who cooked, cleaned and kept the conversation going.  What a great night.  I'm very happy!


point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:  
Gabrielle Giffords had the step back I mentioned earlier.  Happily, she's moving forward again.  My prayers continue

Something I learned:  
This is so true:  Just make a decision already

A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.  
I should have taken a picture of the birthday cake today. The setup to a perfect evening.  Alas, I didn't think to take a picture of the cake til now, and it's all gone.  

May add things  
One of these days I'll figure out something else appreciative to add here.  I mean, this is the miscellaneous place for now, but I think I need to have a few more appreciative sections in my blog.  One of these days ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.