Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Daily Blog 1/18/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:
I had several of these today starting this morning while I was watching the Colbert Report.  Stephen Colbert is a blow-hard.  But sometimes he just cracks me up.  Just when I think "I'm going to stop watching this arrogant fake" he sucks me back in.   I was driving down the road this morning and was being passed a guy in a work van.  Just as he started to pull away a white cat poked it's head up and started looking out the window.  I've never seen anything that cute!! Sure, I see dogs do it all the time... but never a cat.. in a work van.  Was too cute!
 

point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:
I watched this video today.  It's very touching  Open your eyes
 
Something I learned:

Microsoft releases OneNote app for iPhone, free for a 'limited time' - so I grabbed it :)  According to Lifehacker now is the time to buy a grill, a digital frame, bike, carpeting and furniture.  I think I'll go furniture shopping this weekend ...


A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.
I took a photo of my new office since I got kicked out of my old office ::pout::.  I'm a little sad I had to move out of my old office.  It was bigger and in a better location.  But, at least I have a job :)

Old office:
new office:
maybe I'll post photos after I get it decorated...

May add things.
nothing today.  Hope you aren't too disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.