I smiled big today because I completely kicked ass on a project at work. Today was a great day to shine!
Something I learned:
The Republicans decided to read the Constitution on the house floor last week. Apparently, though, they left out passages... some intentionally and some unintentionally. I should be shocked by this but am not. It's just an example of the typical Republican spin. They make you hear what they want you to hear and nothing else matters.
A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.
Darn, I didn't take a photo today. Well, day isn't over yet ...
May add things.
From this Week with Christiane Amanpour
The Pentagon released the names of nine service members killed in Afghanistan:
US Army SGT Michael J Beckerman, 25, Ste Genevieve, MOI thank you for your service and your sacrifice. Rest in Peace.
US Marines LCpl Maung P Htaik, 20, Hagerstown, MD
US Marines Cpl Jacob A Tate, 21, Columbus, OH
US Army SGT Jose M Cintron Rosado, 38, Vega Alta, PR
US Army SPC Jose A Delgado Arroyo, 41, San Juan, PR
US Army SGT Eric M Nettleson, 26, Wichita, KS
US Marines LCpl Joseph R Giese, 24, Winder, GA
US Army SFC Robert W Pharris, 48, Seymour, MO
US Army SPC Christian J Romig, 24, Kenner, LA
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.