Friday, January 28, 2011

Daily Blog 1/28/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:  
I'm still riding high from yesterday. There is nothing that can bring me down today, even a computer system that isn't working properly and an IT guy that isn't in town  LOL!  What a day  :P 

point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:  
Didn't get much time to read today.  The in-laws are in town.  'nuf said, I think.

Something I learned:  
Did you know that the G spot is not the only erogenous zone? Well, I should rephrase.. we all know about the ears and the nipples and blah blah blah, but apparently there's an A spot and a U spot.  I think I need to end here so I can go find these spots....

A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.  
May add things  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.