Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daily Blog 2/12/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:
Many moments that made me smile today.  Spent the day with my family at the theme parks.  Then while the kids played, the adults went to the movies.  But, since I don't like movies I popped a squat at starbucks with a coffee and my ipad.  Finally got to read through a bunch of feeds.  Ahhhhh it's a day with more internal smiles than external ones, but smiles nonetheless,

point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:  
Read lots of feeds but nothing struck me.  I just want to get caught up! Are you getting tired of me whining about that? I won't say it again 

Something I learned:  
I'm a little volatile.  My husband and I bicker a lot.  He doesn't think I do things as efficiently as I should.  So at dinner last night I snapped at my brother as if he was my husband.  Whoopsies.  Guess I should watch how I talk to the hubs.  Seems I could be nicer 

A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.  
Oh yeah! Funny pictures today.  Family ones. Not for public consumption ;)

May add things
I think it's getting close to bedtime ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.