Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Daily blog 2/8/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:  
I have a co-worker that is the epitome of a "southern boy" as I call it.  At least with the stereotype that i have in my mind for "southern boys".  Talks with a drawl with a robust body.  Nice guy.  I found myself walking away smiling to myself admiring the differences in personalities.  It's one of the nice things about people and life.  I found myself thinking about some of the people I knew back when I was in college in a small southern town.  I had to smile.  I have some good memories about "southern boys".

point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:  
I haven't read anything in so long ... I'm so behind on my feeds.  this weekend I won't get caught up much since I will have family in town and plan to take them around like tourists...

Something I learned:  
I'm cranky today.  I might be cheating on the "something I learned" segment, since really, being cranky isn't anything I've learned.  But, it's the only answer I have here because i can't say out loud (literally, in writing) what I'd really like to say.  Who knows who is going to read this blog and if I say something bad about someone and they happen to read it .. well, I'll just keep it to myself.  Suffice it to say, as much as I appreciate people's differences, some differences really piss me off (especially when I'm cranky, like today).

A photo every day (?) still pondering this one. May not do it every day.  
No photo today.  There's this cop every single morning that has someone pulled over.  I want to take a picture of this cop and post it.  I have been wondering where he is when he's scoping for his next victim such that each time he catches them that he has cars pulled over in the exact spot each morning.   Gotta figure a mile or so away from the trap spot, right? Anyway, that's the snapshot in my head today.  

May add things  
Nothing to add today.  I'm cranky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.