Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daily Blog 2/15/11

Awesome daily moment that made me smile:  
Have you ever met someone that you just "clicked" with right out of the gate?  I did today.  I had so much fun at work and more importantly, thereafter.  There were a few moments that I slipped off into lala land, and missed being in the moment, but overall it was a fantastic day topped off with a fantastic dinner with some wonderful people.  I feel incredibly lucky and blessed today.

point out something poignant I read and what it means to me:  
I'd like to say I read something poignant, but I didn't.  I did read through a lot of feeds yestereday, but they were all news related.  In the news lately is the same old same old... political protests in other countries, crazy politicians in the US, Gabrielle Giffords, Egypt, Egypt, Egypt.    It getting scary because if each country has an uprising and then our enemies get the upper hand in those countries... well, at the same time it could go the other way, but not knowing what will happen is always scary.  

Something I learned:
I've always known but was reminded today, it's a small world.  I love meeting people and learning that they know people I know.  It's soooooo neat to learn it's how small a world it is. 

A photo every day. May not do it every day.  
No photos today.  I shoulda ... remember my food monitoring I mentioned?  We went to Ceviche for dinner and the food looked and tasted so good, I should have done a photo blog for the day.  Live and learn, I missed my chance :(

May add things
Nothing today.